Why does the object 'chip' expand when I change color in Color-Object List?

More
1 year 9 months ago #299 by Pascale R.
I have always wondered this ....
Why do the color objects/chips in the Color-Object list expand when you change their color? Is there a way to keep it from doing this?

Before I change the color (all objects are closed / not expanded):

After I change a color, the color chip expands to expose all the individual objects:

When I am changing the color assignment of many objects, it slows things down a bit to have to close the object (ie. click the "-" negative sign) after it opens up. Albeit, it is faster than scrolling through all the objects to the next color chip, but I have always wondered why they open up.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pebbles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Background color of the Color-object List Box16.33Sunday, 21 October 2018
Wish: Highlight Object (Color-Object List) & corresponding stitch (Stitchlist)16.25Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Add trim locations to Color Object List.14.73Saturday, 11 May 2019
Colorway Editor: Which thread color corresponds with the 1-50+ color chip13.69Monday, 11 March 2019
Change VECTOR color per colorway9.74Saturday, 06 July 2019
request: Folder or Compacting Groups in Colour-Object List8.46Thursday, 21 February 2019
Insert a new stitch/object after certain object (sequence)? (instead of at end)7.57Monday, 25 February 2019
Color Match6.29Sunday, 09 September 2018
2 COLOR 3D ALPHABET6.29Sunday, 09 September 2018
color pallete6.29Wednesday, 15 May 2019
More
1 year 9 months ago #303 by antony
Not an answer, but for time being, you can click on the first icon just below the Colour-Object List title bar which looks like two up-pointing triangle sign, it will close all colour nodes. This should be a bit easier than the small - (negative) sign.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascale R.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 2.770 seconds