Colorway Editor, have colorway working on appear without scrolling

More
1 year 7 months ago #1879 by Pascale R.
This may be a duplicate entry ... I can't find where I may have already asked for this in the form ... sorry:

When you open the colorway Editor, I've noticed that the colorway I'm working on does not always appear automatically in the window. I think the colorways appear alphabetically, so I have to scroll to it.

Is there a way to have it appear automatically without having to scroll to it?

1. It would make getting to it quicker, and could
2. Alleviate potential error, but clicking on wrong color chip/colorway.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Colorway Editor: Which thread color corresponds with the 1-50+ color chip12.7Monday, 11 March 2019
Change VECTOR color per colorway9.2Saturday, 06 July 2019
Add/Remove Colours from Colourway Editor?5.27Tuesday, 05 March 2019
More
1 year 7 months ago #1882 by antony
Select the Colourway you are working on, and click the arrows to move Colourway left or right.

And move it to far left and it should appear each time you open Colourway Editor.

My method is to have multiple Templates, and each template have slightly different selections/sets of Colourways (for different brands of threads).
Attachments:

More
1 year 7 months ago #1886 by Pascale R.
Thanks Antony.
I'm still not quite as organized as you with using the Colorways & assigning thread colors, but I used your idea of moving my favorite colorway to the far left & saving it to my normal template. That will work for most of my needs at the moment, at least until I select another colorway w/in my template. :)

Time to create page: 1.837 seconds