Request for Multi Hooping in ES.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2372 by Petar
Thanks for the feedback an issue has been raised.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sign.ur.stuff@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #2411 by Barbara
You can open designs digitised and saved in EmbroideryStudio 4.2 in Hatch ! You just need to downsize your work in EmbroideryStudio. Save it once in the "normal" emb, so the most current and use another name and downsize it to e.g. HatchV2 or even to an earlier emb-type down to ES2006.

So no need to digitise designs for multi-hooping right from scratch in Hatch!

I would use this workaround until we might see multi-hooping in ES

More
1 month 1 day ago #2412 by govender.vimla
I believe ES should provide this function. Why should I now go and buy Hatch as well when I have already paid so much for this software????

More
1 week 5 days ago #2509 by Zzeus
This is a VERY valid request. Our shop is requested to do everything from custom flags to table runners. Anybody thinking a jacket back hoop is going to cover anything you should run into has not worked a commercial shop much. We do church and school banners, military flags, quilts, table runners and more all requiring multiple hooping. This is extremely time consuming right now and would be far easier with a multi-hooping option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sign.ur.stuff@gmail.com, govender.vimla

More
1 week 5 days ago #2510 by sign.ur.stuff@gmail.com
Thanks! This workaround is just waaay to much work for my brain tho. :blink: So I've had to go and buy a huge 48" hoop for one of my embroidery machines. But I'd still like to see a multi-hoop option for some really big things I'd like to do. :)

Barbara wrote: .
You can open designs digitised and saved in EmbroideryStudio 4.2 in Hatch ! You just need to downsize your work in EmbroideryStudio. Save it once in the "normal" emb, so the most current and use another name and downsize it to e.g. HatchV2 or even to an earlier emb-type down to ES2006.

So no need to digitise designs for multi-hooping right from scratch in Hatch!

I would use this workaround until we might see multi-hooping in ES

More
1 week 5 days ago #2511 by Petar
You will probably like the larger hoop as there is some fiddling in regards to multi-hooping. There is an issue for it so hopefully, we will see it in Embroidery Studio sometime in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascale R.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds