add 1:1 button to print preview bar

More
4 months 1 week ago #2452 by serrot
hi,
please add buttons for {1 : 1 -Zoom} and {Fit zoom} to bar in print preview page
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Print Preview Screen - why is zoom tab not always available?7.33Monday, 11 February 2019
Add HIDDEN option to the Print Preview Customization Options7.17Monday, 11 February 2019
one touch button4.29Saturday, 15 December 2018
Object Properties Save Button4.2Thursday, 30 August 2018
PRINT OPTION3.89Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Save Bitmap and Print PDF3.85Saturday, 08 September 2018
suggestion: a new Pick Worksheet (print)3.81Friday, 09 November 2018
Allow users to print Comments and Order Notes on approval/production sheet3.65Wednesday, 17 October 2018
EPS preview?3.65Monday, 11 February 2019
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #2458 by Karla
Hi Scrrot,

Thanks for your report.

We have a similar request already raised and I will add a comment on it with your request. The request is to implement two ways when zooming a print out design.

- for a large design, should reduces the size to fit the screen.
- For a small design, it remains the original size.

This will be done automatic. So there will be no need to add buttons in the preview bar and since there is already a Zoom In/Zoom Out button.

Kind regards,
Karla
Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Karla.

More
4 months 1 week ago #2467 by Pascale R.

Karla wrote: Hi Scrrot,

Thanks for your report.

We have a similar request already raised and I will add a comment on it with your request. The request is to implement two ways when zooming a print out design.

- for a large design, should reduces the size to fit the screen.
- For a small design, it remains the original size.

This will be done automatic. So there will be no need to add buttons in the preview bar and since there is already a Zoom In/Zoom Out button.

Kind regards,
Karla

Reducing the size of a large design to fit the screen automatically is OK (?) ... but will there be something VISIBLE to ALERT us that it was reduced? Otherwise, I am back at having to go to the zoom tab each time to see if it is reduced or 1:1. Does that make sense? I'd like to know right away if I am looking/printing 1:1 or reduced.
The following user(s) said Thank You: serrot

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds