Automatic Knife not working if auto-digitise with Turning Satin Object

More
2 months 1 week ago #2118 by antony
If I use Tatami Fill Object, I can use Automatic Knife tool.

If I use Turning Satin Object, the Automatic Knife tool is not working.

video:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2119 by Petar
Hi Antony,

When using Turning Satin Object with the vector the result produced should essentially be the same as Automatic Knife hence why it's not enabled when the object is selected.

In the video, the result seems to be not as expected. Can you please attach the EMB of the file that appears in the video so I can have a look.

Regards,
Petar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2120 by antony

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2121 by Petar
I have raised an issue. Please note that it's been this way for a very long time.

Did you know you could just click on the Auto Knife tool while the vector is selected and this will convert and split it in one go.

You could also completely convert all the vectors in one go by simply selecting all the vector objects and hitting the Instant Smart Design tool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2122 by antony

Petar wrote: I have raised an issue. Please note that it's been this way for a very long time.

okay.

Petar wrote: Did you know you could just click on the Auto Knife tool while the vector is selected and this will convert and split it in one go.

No. Not aware the Auto Knife also works for vector, I will try it next time.

Petar wrote: You could also completely convert all the vectors in one go by simply selecting all the vector objects and hitting the Instant Smart Design tool.

Yes, but I don't like it generally as I need to go back to clean up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds