No linked doc on index folder for Design Library

More
1 week 1 day ago #2148 by antony
I set the WiFi USB Stick to read (to sync rather) a shared folder on network (on NSA), and I thought I could add that network folder to Design Library.

(I know the Wilcom documentation tells me to set WiFi USB Stick to read a shared folder on main computer, however, since my Mac and Windows (Parallels) may go to sleep from time to time, putting the shared folder on NSA is a better solution, and works.)

When I tried to include network location for Design Library, I got this message:

When I click on "How can this folder be indexed?" it points me to support.microsoft.com/en-au/hub/4338813/...s-help?os=windows-10
a general Windows help page.
Can I have a more direct page on how to set it up? Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.