Fill tab has greyed out stitch spacing.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2169 by yogisaw
Hi

I have recently upgraded to wilcom ES e4.2H. 2nd Apr 2019 update from wilcom 2006.

Whenever I digitize with input c and open property box of stitch type, the fill stitch box is grayed out. I have attached a video of it. kindly check and revert. with solution.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Does e4.2 have tatami fill patterns (like ones seen in Hatch)?3.57Monday, 24 June 2019
unable to change stitch angle (Reshape)2.59Wednesday, 08 May 2019
e42f- Editing connectors causes tackdown object to change from zig to E-stitch2.54Wednesday, 20 March 2019
More
2 months 1 week ago #2178 by Petar
Thanks for upgrading to the latest version of EmbroideryStudio. A lot of things would have changed between ES2006 and our current version.

So some of the ways the software would have worked are now different.

If you wish to change the setting of an outline (Input C, Runs) you need to do it in the outlines tab of the object properties.

If you select one of these outline objects the Fill tab in object properties will be disabled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yogisaw

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #2187 by yogisaw
Hi Petar

Many thanks for your reply. Yes now I understood that input "C" is comes under outlines.

BTW I have few more questions. Is it ok to ask them all in a new thread or do I require to make new thread for each one of them?
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by yogisaw.

More
2 months 6 days ago #2192 by Petar
We prefer that there is only one item per thread/topic. Just makes it easier to manage.

But you can just start a new one with your questions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: yogisaw

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds