Creating evenly spaced Auto Split stitching

More
1 year 11 months ago #306 by Pascale R.
Sometimes, the Auto-Split satin stitching looks 'uniform', other times it splits into into multiple different splits within the same area, like this:

I suspect the number of grooves is dependent on the total width of the area, but I don't like the look when it isn't uniform.

I noticed in this alphabet created by The Itch 2 Stitch, that the letters appears to have consistent auto-split satin throughout the letters (screenshot from their website):

How can this be accomplished in Wilcom?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Stitching of shape fails to join up.5.24Thursday, 16 May 2019
DST imported design generates zero stitching, but PES version is OK5.18Thursday, 11 June 2020
Program split option4.75Wednesday, 29 April 2020
How to delete the wrong split pattern?4.7Monday, 08 July 2019
Program Split window Delete button4.65Monday, 08 July 2019
Is it possible to add a user-defined split to an existing object?4.65Friday, 12 April 2019
Is the tilde "~" key off limits when creating an esa letter?4.57Monday, 09 December 2019
error when creating a new motif design4.57Sunday, 31 May 2020
Question on Wilcom's video: Creating Monograms (May 13, 2019)4.47Tuesday, 06 August 2019
How do you Auto sequence4.19Tuesday, 17 March 2020
More
1 year 11 months ago #307 by vitordigitizing
Maybe that can help you.

Always Learning.
Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #309 by Pascale R.
Thank you for the help.

I can reproduce your stitch fill; but only because I see the setting in your emb file.

I don't understand the 'anatomy' of the pattern (or any split pattern, for that matter), and I would never have figured out what settings to change on my own!

I barely understand what the settings do. In this example, I think I this might be right, but I'm not sure:

For the Flexsplit you used for the "D", I can't figure out what stitches make up the x, y or column.

I fee really dumb :unsure:
Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #313 by Barbara
playing with the min and maximum values of Split Satin can help especially when the line width is consistent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascale R.

Time to create page: 7.243 seconds