CorelDRAW is not installed warning - Solved

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #3446 by Chrisstitch
Getting CorelDRAW is not installed warning on a fresh install of e4.5G 9 Mar 2020 (32-20322) [2f593e3a-496133595]

I've tried restarting both programs but don't get the usual message about connecting or allowing them to communicate.

Will try a modify in the apps of Win 10

Well modifying didn't work as it asked for a CAB file on a drive.
As I thought it would know where the cab file was I cancelled and broke the installation.
I'll try a full installation over the top first and if that doesn't work will uninstall before re-installing.

A modify doesn't work but also I can't uninstall Wilcom as it just goes into an install!
Where's the uninstall option?

Now I'm uninstalling CorelDraw separately and will try another full installation over the top.

Ignore everything above.
It turns out the version of CorelDraw was x5 which had been installed with a previous version of Wilcom.
I'd forgotten that the new CorelDraw had to be installed from the original USB drive.

I still can't uninstall e4.5G though.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Chrisstitch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.