slow speed when saving design

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3611 by Maritha
Ever since I downloaded e4.5 when I want to start saving the design even a design that is only 3x3 inch, it takes a long time before it has saved the design. Why is that? This is so disappointing. I really never had that problem before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Batch saving design into multiple machine file formats7.09Tuesday, 01 October 2019
slow preview fonts in 4.5.15.61Friday, 16 October 2020
Wilcom slow to open and save5.55Monday, 23 March 2020
Digitize machine speed5.33Friday, 28 August 2020
saving to version 9???4.84Wednesday, 29 July 2020
Getting Exception Access Violation when saving letter to old ESA file4.63Friday, 29 March 2019
Size Discrepancies from design to saved or formated design.3.81Monday, 04 November 2019
Design Library - contents of Design Info Tab3.74Thursday, 08 August 2019
Design Properties2.65Monday, 04 May 2020
Design Libray2.65Thursday, 22 August 2019
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3613 by Petar
Replied by Petar on topic slow speed when saving design
How long is too slow? Any large images in the design? Are you saving locally to a SSD, Hard Drive, or a USB or to a Network location.

What does the design look like?
What are your PC specs?

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3618 by Maritha
For an 8000 stitches design it is taking 20 seconds before it is saved and I can go further with digitizing. It used to be way much faster especially with a small design. This is since I installed 4.5 it was with 4.2 way faster

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3619 by Maritha
For an 8000 stitches design it is taking 20 seconds before it is saved and I can go further with digitizing. It used to be way much faster especially with a small design. This is since I installed 4.5 it was with 4.2 way faster

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3620 by Maritha

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3621 by Maritha

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3622 by Maritha

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3623 by Maritha
I work with a desk computer with an i7 7700K Intel PCU 4.2 GHz and 32 GB RAM

More
3 months 3 days ago #3646 by LB45826
I agree! Since I updated, the program gets so bogged down, I can go get a cup of coffee before it's done. It shows VERY pixelated when I try to move a design over. I've been working on a project for a week, so I know it is not the design. It started after the update. I should have been able to finish this project yesterday.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #3654 by Petar
Replied by Petar on topic slow speed when saving design
Can you please attach a file that takes to long to save? Also explain the steps you are taking when saving/exporting the files.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds