SWF SENS network Software

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #3643 by mattcaz
I use SWF's SENS network software to send my .dst files to my SWF 1501c. I also can either type in the color list or copy it from the digitizing program and paste it into the SENS screen and send it to my SWF 1501c. I bought EMBIRD years ago and it allows me to copy the color codes and paste.

What I'm trying to find if there is any place in Studio e4.5.1 where I can select and copy the color codes for the file? All I have found is the stop and sequence on the production worksheet but that block is all text so you can't just select the color code #'s.

Any help is much appreciated and I appreciate your time,

Matt Caswell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
SWF SENS network Software15.49Thursday, 23 July 2020
SWF SENS network Software15.49Thursday, 23 July 2020
4.2 Not seeing mapped network drives5.3Friday, 20 September 2019
Software file format4.62Thursday, 06 February 2020
Bernina Embroidery Software V8 hoops4.57Thursday, 14 May 2020
Stacked Monograms - how does software decide on positioning?4.52Thursday, 21 May 2020
More
1 week 5 days ago #3674 by Petar
Replied by Petar on topic SWF SENS network Software
Just had a look I don't think there is a way to be able to copy the color list. I have raised an improvement. in CAD-15102.

No guarantees that it will make it into a future version.

More
1 week 5 days ago #3675 by mattcaz
Replied by mattcaz on topic SWF SENS network Software
Thank you for your efforts. In Embird I can copy the color numbers and then paste them in to SENS. If only the color number column was selectable by itself it would work.

Thanks again.. I might be the only one that ever brought this up so I'll just suck it up and punch in the stop and color numbers manually as I don't know any other way to do it to my SWF 1501c. Would be nice if we could use Wilcom connect to do it.

Thanks,
matt caswell

More
1 week 4 days ago #3681 by Petar
Replied by Petar on topic SWF SENS network Software
Forgot that we implemented the SWF EBD file format in e4.5.1 which contains the colour information for the machine. This should address the issue by sending the EBD file instead of DST to the SENS software.

It might need an update to the SENS software and a machine firmware update but it should do the job.

More
1 week 4 days ago #3682 by mattcaz
WOW.. I'll have to try it out.. thanks so much!

Matt Caswell

More
1 week 4 days ago #3684 by mattcaz
My machine doesn't recognize it. Funny because if I save a file on the machine and save the color chart, I can load the color chart back in. SWF issue not yours.. thanks for all your help.
you 've been great!

You can close this ticket. I won't be bothering you any time soon , I Hope!

Matt Caswell

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds