Auto Fabric Not Working

More
3 months 4 days ago #3852 by Gsewell
Normally when I digitize, I turn off pull comp and underlay. When I am through digitizing, I go back and apply both based on the fabric I am using. In the past I have never used the Auto Fabric feature of Wilcom.
Today I created a new simple "ABC" text object, selected it, went to Design/Auto Fabric menu, turned it on and selected "Pique" as the fabric. When I selected OK, nothing happened in the design. No additional pull comp and underlay changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Automatic Knife not working if auto-digitise with Turning Satin Object7.05Friday, 10 May 2019
What are these oddly named files in my Fabric Swatch folder?4.83Saturday, 13 June 2020
Scan settings to create fabric swatches for background applique?4.78Saturday, 25 May 2019
How do you Auto sequence4.08Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Why auto spacing is grayed out?4.03Thursday, 12 March 2020
Creating evenly spaced Auto Split stitching3.9Tuesday, 11 September 2018
"Auto Start and End Does not Center on New Design Work Page"3.9Tuesday, 10 December 2019
CTRL not working3.45Tuesday, 24 March 2020
working with Vertical Tabs3.41Tuesday, 26 February 2019
Justif. Angle not working3.41Thursday, 05 December 2019
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3859 by Gsewell
Replied by Gsewell on topic Auto Fabric Not Working
I guess I am the only one having this issue, or no one else is using this feature.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #3881 by Petar
Replied by Petar on topic Auto Fabric Not Working
The issue has been raised in CAD-15305.

My suggestion would be to turn on auto fabrics at the start if you are going to use it rather than after. You either use it from the start or don't use it.

I personally like to set the underlay and pull comp myself.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds