Failed to create empty document

More
6 months 6 days ago #436 by MTendeiro
Hi guys, my Wilcom E2 (2.0T) is showing an error screen when starting the software: "Failed to create empty document". I do not know what might be happening. Has it happened to anyone? How to solve? It does not let you work with CorelDraw X5.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Scan settings to create fabric swatches for background applique?3.91Saturday, 06 October 2018
More
6 months 6 days ago #437 by Marnelli
Hi

Thank you for sending this issue.

Have you tired running CorelDraw X5 as a standalone? If it doesn't open as a standalone, open your Control Panel > Locate CORELDRAW X5 > Click Change / Repair
Also, ES e2 SP3 is available on our Help & Support Center on our support site.
Here's the link for the update if not done yet help.wilcom.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000073355-Version-e2

ES e2 as a Legacy product/Old version is no longer free of charge for support.
Please use our FAQ for free  wilcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115...18608-FAQs-for-e2-e3  

We need to charge if a further technical support is required in relation to this issue. The payment can be made via PayPal or Visa or MasterCard.
We strongly recommend an upgrade to the latest version of ES for your free entitlement of Tech support. The free tech support is only for the current e4 version. 

community.coreldraw.com/talk/coreldraw_g...-crashes-the-program

More
6 months 6 days ago #438 by MTendeiro
Hi, thanks for answering. Yes, I have SP3 installed and updated. I understand too that E2 is old software, but it was not possible to upgrade to E4 yet. Thanks for the tip and your time.

More
6 months 5 days ago #441 by Marnelli
You're most welcome

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #880 by redeanaile
1 -Wilcom E2 : Executar em modo de compatibilidade (Windows 8).
2 -Corel Draw: Executar em modo de compatibilidade (Windows 7).
3 -Reiniciar o computador.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds