Using the "Load Own Product" Visualizer

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #529 by Pascale R.
I watched John's YouTube video (sorry, I can't find video any longer to supply link) on using the Product visualizer and noticed that he used the "Load Own Product" tool to add a shirt.

Until watching his video, I had always loaded my custom products manually into the Products folder in the Wilcom folder located in the C drive (either in my own folder or existing folder, if appropriate).

1. Where does the product go (ie. where is it saved) when you use the "Load Own Product"?
2. Is there an advantage / disadvantage to either methods?
3. Is it normal that the Types does not move?

4. The Smart Tape in the Settings Tab is wonderful, but I had difficulty getting it to disappear once I applied my measurement. It eventually went away, but I don't know what I did to make that happen. Is there a trick or something I should click/press to make it go away?
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Pascale R..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
How do you add images to Product Visualizer9.98Tuesday, 16 July 2019
Product Visualizer missing9.98Sunday, 02 August 2020
Product Info4.71Thursday, 11 July 2019
product visualiser4.71Monday, 01 June 2020
More
1 year 11 months ago #541 by vitordigitizing
Here a short video. Maybe can help with all your questions video

Always Learning.

More
1 year 11 months ago #543 by Pascale R.
Thank you Luiz for the video.

It looks as though, when you use the "load own product", it is only saved to that one design. The product cannot be used for another design without loading it again, is that correct?

It would be nice if at the point of loading own product, the user could also save it to one of the folders.

More
1 year 11 months ago #551 by vitordigitizing
It can be used anytime. You need save image on Wilcom folder.
Go to c/programs86/wilcom/products/

Enviado de meu SM-N950F usando o Tapatalk

Always Learning.

More
1 year 11 months ago #564 by Pascale R.
Hi Luiz,

I spoke with John Wright, who posted the video I mentioned. He said he had always loaded the products in the Wilcom folders as well (note the products are grey scale). When he made that particular video and used the "Load Own Product", he noticed that the products were in color. He hasn't talked to the developers about this yet, but will continue to research and see if it makes a difference to have a dedicated "product' folder outside of the Wilcom folder (in programs folder).

I suspect using this takes more memory for Wilcom, but it is nice if the products are multi-color!

Time to create page: 2.490 seconds