Small Stitches

More
5 months 22 hours ago #555 by AC CORREA
Small Stitches was created by AC CORREA
Hello, everyone
My name is Antonio and I'm from Brazil. I hope to make me understand, because my English is not so good.

Well, my fight is with the current filtering system of the small stitches after the Y-update of wilcom E3.

At the time, I exchanged several messages with Sam and explained to him, including, with example, that filtering cannot be enabled at all times. OK! You'll say. But in the current system, if I want to filter only 1 object, I need to enter small stitches, do the filtering, return again in small stitches and mark "never". I know the intent was the best, but it became more laborious. I was using E3 with update V, for being the last with the old system. Now, I bought the E4 and it bothers me a lot, because if I forget to disable filtering, I run the risk of having my work harmed. I know it's almost impossible for you to make a return to the old system. So I make a suggestion, as I show in the annex.
Append the "only now" option. Important: that after performing this action, the default should go back to "never".
I would very much like you to assess this possibility.

Thank you very much

Antonio
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Start and End on Run stitches3.98Monday, 03 September 2018
Need help interpreting the Stitch List to identify Tie-Off stitches3.85Monday, 05 November 2018
More
4 months 4 weeks ago #557 by vitordigitizing
Replied by vitordigitizing on topic Small Stitches
Não entendi Antonio, você precisa que o filtro de pontos pequenos fique ativo sempre ou não?

Enviado de meu SM-N950F usando o Tapatalk

Always Learning.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #562 by AC CORREA
Replied by AC CORREA on topic Small Stitches
Hello, Vitor

No. If you have used previous versions of wilcom, up to version 3 with Update "V", you know how it was easier to filter the small stitches. The current form gives you more options, but if I want to do the filtering as it was before, I need to perform more steps. See:

By the old method I,

1 -selected "Remove small stitches";
2 -Put the value and;
3 -"Ok"

See the figures below.

By the current method

1 - Select "Remove small stitches";
2 - Select "Always";
3 -Put the value and;
4 -"Ok"
5 - Select Again "Remove small stitches ";
6 - Select "Never" and;
7 -"Ok"

The reason I do not like this method, is because I can forget to reschedule the option to "never" and the software continue filtering all objects. We know that not all objects can be filtered, especially small letters.

That's it.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by AC CORREA.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #563 by AC CORREA
So I'm asking for the addition of one more option, as I showed in my first post.

Then shortly after using the "only now" option, the software should automatically return to the "never" option. Otherwise, it will be the same.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #567 by vitordigitizing
Replied by vitordigitizing on topic Small Stitches
You can save a template where option Never is always activated?

Always Learning.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #570 by AC CORREA
If there was the possibility of saving a template, which always stayed in "never", soon after performing the filtering, it would be great. Is that possible?

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #571 by Sam
Replied by Sam on topic Small Stitches
Hi Antonio,

Unfortunately, the Small Stitches setting is not saved in the Template. I will raise a new issue for your requirement.

Thanks,
Sam

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #572 by Sam
Replied by Sam on topic Small Stitches
Hi Antonio,

Unfortunately, the Small Stitches setting is not saved in the Template. I will raise a new issue for your requirement.

Thanks,
Sam

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #575 by AC CORREA
Hi, Sam

How are you?
Don't you find my suggestion viable? I believe it's the best way to have full control over filtration.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds