Color Wheel

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #1341 by Pascale R.
Color Wheel was created by Pascale R.
I really enjoy using the ColorWheel and the Cycle Used Colors tools to visualize different color schemes etc.

If I have a design with 4 colors and I deleted all unused colors. I like the color scheme, but want to create another color scheme using the handy-dandy ColorWheel. When I use the color wheel to totally change the colors & hit OK, it replaces the colors in the colorway.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to save the different combinations from the previous selection? Is the best way to simply create a new colorway before going to the ColorWheel and making changes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.