Is the short cut - Shift LEFT click & selecting color block working in e42f?

More
1 year 7 months ago #1878 by Pascale R.
John's video 'Color Object List' in the Wilcom blog mentions that if there are no objects selected in the work area, and if one presses the Shift key & left clicks on a color chip, it will isolate that color on the screen; like this:

It doesn't seem to be working for me.

As a side: the 'locate" tool in the Color Object list is working.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
4.1Q release - CTRL D - shift duplicate - not working for me8.21Monday, 03 September 2018
short cut5.73Thursday, 02 July 2020
Fancy Monogram text object looks different in e41q and e42f5.43Wednesday, 13 March 2019
e42f- Editing connectors causes tackdown object to change from zig to E-stitch5.37Wednesday, 20 March 2019
Double Click4.71Monday, 03 September 2018
Double Click4.71Monday, 10 December 2018
Strange happenings with color-object list and Color Chip4.62Friday, 21 September 2018
Example of object color that isn't matching the chip color4.49Monday, 09 December 2019
Issue: “Shift-Tab” combination within a group leads to the object for the group.4.28Sunday, 22 December 2019
CTRL not working3.5Tuesday, 24 March 2020
More
1 year 7 months ago #1883 by antony
When no object is selected, holding down Shift key and normal (left) Click on a colour chip on Colour works for me.
The strange trick? You need to hold down your click for a while.

More
1 year 7 months ago #1885 by Pascale R.
Ah ha! The hold down & hold for a while trick worked! Thanks Antony!

More
1 year 7 months ago #1888 by Hong
Please note that there is no need to press the Shift key. You just need to left click a used palette color and hold the mouse key to show all objects using that palette color on the Color toolbar, while nothing is selected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: antony, Pascale R., yogisaw

Time to create page: 2.155 seconds