New to embroidery what files ?

More
1 week 4 days ago #2111 by MikeK
Hi,

I am sign maker of 15 years and expanding the business, Im getting into embroidery and had garments embroidered previously.

I have plenty knowledge in vector graphics and cnc program but never made any embroidery files, the last few times i have had embroidery done i have had to pay them to digitize each logo and at each size so it can get very expensive in just setup fees,

what i would like is a software where i can create the files myself from a vector graphic ( Ai, EPS, CDR ) or flat image (jpeg, bitmap, PSD)

do you have any software you can recommend for this opperation

Many thanks in advance
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Extra BMP, INF files when exporting EXP files.4.45Tuesday, 07 May 2019
Embroidery Library3.74Wednesday, 05 September 2018
print show different size than embroidery3.66Wednesday, 21 November 2018
Transferring .emb file to Husqvarna Epic embroidery machine3.58Sunday, 02 September 2018
Resizing .dst files3.27Tuesday, 19 February 2019
DO NOT VIEW DST FILES3.27Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Why don't I see the EMB icons in my files?3.27Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Importing EMB files e4 problem3.24Thursday, 04 October 2018
Viewing and editing DST files3.24Monday, 04 February 2019
.bmp and .INF files when batch converting3.24Friday, 10 May 2019
More
1 week 4 days ago #2112 by brenden
HI Mike,

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Well, in terms of taking a vector file like a .CDR and converting it to embroidery - you've come to the right place!

Wilcom officially partners with Corel to build a fully integrated CorelDRAW and embroidery design experience with EmbroideryStudio.

This video here is a good overview of the integration between CorelDRAW and Wilcom EmbroideryStudio:

It shows how you can start in embroidery and add vectors, then convert, or start with vectors then convert to embroidery.

Here is a direct link to learn about the software as well www.wilcom.com/en-us/products/embroiderystudioe4designing.aspx

Cheers,
Brenden

Senior Product Manager - Wilcom
Sydney, Australia

Have you installed your latest Wilcom update? Click here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds