antivirus

More
2 months 1 week ago #2125 by lgembroidery
antivirus was created by lgembroidery
In my last version i used Avast anti virus to protect my system. But everytime i had to open my wilcom software i had to disable my antiviru. Is there another brand of Anit- Virus that any one can recomend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2147 by Marnelli
Replied by Marnelli on topic antivirus
Hi,

Thanks for sending your request.

May I please asked the reason behind disabling the Antivirus when your Wilcom Software is running? Is the WIlcom Software being referred here is for ES e4 Designing?

Please try to include first this folder directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Wilcom to your Avast exclusion list.

As per the recommended AV [antivirus], each AV has its own features. It will vary on your requirements [e.g usage, which has to be protected].

More
2 months 1 week ago #2151 by antony
Replied by antony on topic antivirus
I use Bitdefender (on Surface Pro 4) and Microsoft's Windows Defender (included in Windows 10) on Parallels Desktop. No issues with those.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2155 by Marnelli
Hi Antony,

Once the folder has been included on your Avast exclusion list then it should not force you to disable the Avast. Although it has known conflicts with the ES e4 software from the past.

I would stick with the Windows Defender as long as the parameters are properly set to protect your PC from malicious software/files.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2156 by Marnelli
Hi Antony,

Once the folder has been included on your Avast exclusion list then it should not force you to disable the Avast. Although it has known conflicts with the ES e4 software from the past.

I would stick with the Windows Defender as long as the parameters are properly set to protect your PC from malicious software/files.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds