twin sequin designs Barudan FDR II twin sequin formate - e4.2J

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #2653 by Barbara
Are there any issues known when opening designs with sequin objects (run and fill) made in e3 for twin sequin device in terms of not keeping the type/size of sequins when opened in e4.2?

I hadn't had a problem myself yet but a customer who is on trial of e4.2 insists that his desings (very large 1 mio +++ stitches) had 3 mm sequins applied and now open with 5 mm, sometimes with two different colors or some objects with 5mm and some with 3 mm).

Is it mendatory to have set up a sequin pallette matching the old one in the old installation? My understanding was up to now, that the size, shape, and color of sequins used in a design are saved within the emb file so that everything stays at it was saved?!?

Unfortunately I cannot check in my e3 the sequin shapes and sizes of his files since all I got are e4.2 files and the customer, although on trial, already uninstalled e3 !!

Bet Regards,
Barbara
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Barbara. Reason: added Version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
WILOCM AND TWIN SEQUENCE OPTION FOR TAJIMA10.99Sunday, 04 November 2018
sequin tool9.44Tuesday, 14 May 2019
Sequin run changes its stitch directions.9.33Thursday, 20 June 2019
double sequin and ZSK machines9.33Thursday, 25 July 2019
Multi colors sequin9.33Thursday, 23 January 2020
Sequin tool not showing highlight for pierced sequins9.03Monday, 20 May 2019
How my design is situated on E4.5 screen is not how it is loading into Barudan5.22Friday, 08 May 2020
Trouble loading Barudan FDR 3 onto machine with USB Drive5.22Monday, 27 July 2020
Multi Hooping for larger designs4.22Monday, 06 January 2020
Convert multiple designs does not work4.22Monday, 09 November 2020
More
1 year 2 months ago #2656 by Petar
I just created a design in e3 and saved it as EMB. The design opens exactly the same in e4.1 and e4.2. If the file is an EMB then size/color of sequin is remembered.

If it's the sitch file you need to remember the size and color of the sequins. Hence always save the EMB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vitordigitizing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds