Re:Object verkleinen - aantal steken veranderd niet

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2750 by mayke1964
Hallo,

Als ik in Wilcom ES4.0 een object verklein, gaan ook de steken aantallen omlaag (zoals verwacht).
Als ik in Wilcom ES4.2 een object verklein, blijven de steken aantallen gelijk.

Moet ik een andere handeling verrichten om hetzelfde resultaat te krijgen of hebben we hier te maken met een bug ?

Graag jullie hulp, alvast dank je wel.

Marianne
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2751 by Petar
Translation of the above.

Hey,

If I reduce an object in Wilcom ES4.0, the number of stitches also goes down (as expected).
If I reduce an object in Wilcom ES4.2, the stitches remain the same.

Do I have to perform another action to get the same result or are we dealing with a bug here?

Like your help, thank you in advance.

Marianne

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2752 by brenden
Hallo,

I can only reply in English sorry :)

I suspect that you are opening a stitch file like a .DST. In e4.2 the behaviour changed that recognise object / outlines is turned off. However, this is a setting.

To adjust this:

1. Go file > open
2. Select your stitch file and click Options in the open dialogue
3. Check the ‘Object / Outline” option and then click ok to open your file.

ES will now recognise objects and outlines from your stitches.

You can read more about this here: www.wilcom.com/help/e4/es/en/index.htm#t...20objects&rhsyns=%20

Cheers,
Brenden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Product Officer - Wilcom
Sydney, Australia

Have you installed your latest Wilcom update? Click here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Petar

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2757 by mayke1964
Hello,

Thanks for your swift reply. It's about a PES file. As you can see in the attached graphics the problem statement is pretty simple (I guess) ;) Why ? cause in ES4.0 is worked like a charme and in ES4.2 it doesn't. Sounds a bit strange to me you need to perform a lot extra handlings to get the same result in ES4.2. Below the problem statement with google translate ;)

Example:

In Wilcom ES4.0 the PES file is opened and the size is 100% and the number of stiches is 50.000.
If I reduce the size to e.g. 50% the number will reduce also as expected to 35.000.

If the same is repeated in Wilcom ES4.2 the number of stitches won't drop/decrease !

Thats odd to me ....

Makes this explanation more sense ?

Thanks

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2760 by Pascale R.
Hi!

Have you changed the options settings as Brenden described (see picture below)? Once you do this once, you won't have to do it again.

I tested on a PES design:
Stitch count decreases when I resize design when the "Objects/outlines" is checked, like so:

Stitch count will not change if I resize design, and I did not have the Objects/outlines box checked when I opened the design.
Attachments:

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2761 by Pascale R.
Hi!

Have you changed the options settings as Brenden described (see picture below)? Once you do this once, you won't have to do it again.

Stitch count decreases when I resize design when the "Objects/outlines" is checked, like so:

Stitch count will not change if I resize design, and I did not have the Objects/outlines box checked when I opened the design.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2762 by Pascale R.
Hi!

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2763 by mayke1964
Ja werkt dank je wel. Ik heb mijn eigenwijs zijn ff opzij geschoven kon de link niet leggen tussen probleem en oplossing. In Wilcom ES4.0 staat deze optie standaard AAN en in 4.2 standaard UIT.
Tja kom daar maar es achter.

Blij dat het werkt ;)

Nogmaals dank

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2764 by mayke1964
Works like a charme. Had some issues to understand the link between problem and so;ution.
Still a bit odd cause in ES4.0 it is standard ON while in 4.2 it is standard OFF.

Thanks

Time to create page: 3.946 seconds