Frozen graphic

More
5 days 8 hours ago #2849 by Irene N.A.
Frozen graphic was created by Irene N.A.
All my graphics got frozen while I was digitizing a design.  All graphic elements are not hidden and are  seen on the color-object list but not on the working screen. Selecting or pressing the graphic design element on the color-object list does nothing (black screen pic).

I have closed the program and restarted it, opened a new design screen, imported graphic s in .jpeg format, traced it to bitmap in Corel, returned, returned to embroidery more - the graphic is frozen and none  of its element on the color-object list is selectable. ( white screen pic).

In general, when working  with bigger designs or saving the work after  working for some time ( not after every click of the mouse), throws the program off and it closes on me unexpectedly. 

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 day 8 hours ago #2854 by Pascale R.
Replied by Pascale R. on topic Frozen graphic
Hi Irene, Sorry you are having problems.
This probably isn't a solution to the problem with the graphic files, but since you've had several issues of the system closing unexpectedly, have you used the purge tool to clear out the directories? If there are a lot of backup files & recovery files the system gets hung up. Maybe that will help ???

More
1 day 5 hours ago #2856 by Irene N.A.
Replied by Irene N.A. on topic Frozen graphic
Hi Pascale,
Thank you for the remainder, yes I should have quite a few of the recovery files. It's that I don't remember having any problems before the latest update. I wish there was a way to uninstall just the updates.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds