Problems with the 4.5 R2 update

More
1 year 7 months ago #3870 by mairaayello
Since I updated I have been facing some problems, one of them is a pixel that appears as the centering of the image that didn’t exist before and doesn’t disappear, it is present in true views too (there is an image attached)
Another more serious problem is the issue of the version of the PES files, when saved in version 4 for example in the file it looks alright but in the PE Design of the client there are horizontal or vertical scratches and they damage the design, as you can see in the images, I have to save in version 7 onwards, what happens is that a lot of people do not have the updated PE design and this is causing a problem for me, which did not happen before
Also in the PES file when saving there is always a line in the left corner of the embroidery, can you tell me why it appears now? (has attached image)
if you analyze the image it happens in PES files from 11/26 when I updated to VR2

has anyone been through this here?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #3878 by Petar
The issue is being investigated and is reported in CAD-15237

More
1 year 7 months ago #3880 by Petar
I exported the EMB file to a PES V10 and PES V4 using e4.5.2 R2 11 Nov 2020 (23.1.104.20037) [fbc07a89-1213385860] both the PES files opened fine in PE-Design 10 (had someone check for me).

Below are screenshots of the files in PE-Design10. Note this problem was introduced in earlier versions of ES, you would need to re-export any existing PES files in the current version of ES to eliminate the issue.

I would suggest re-exporting the PES files in the latest version of ES and confirm with the user if the issue still happens.

PES V10 file exported from ES e4.5.2 R2

PES V4 file exported from ES e4.5.2 R2
Attachments:

More
1 year 7 months ago #3882 by mairaayello
Petar good morning, thanks for the reply

I got in touch with the client, she went through this problem and she told me that her PEDesign is Version 9 and when I sent it it was saved in V4 and these defects appeared. And also other customers have been reporting the same problems when saved through the drawing library in version 4 (I choose this version for everyone to be able to open since not everyone has updated PEDesign)

do you know someone who has version 9 of PEDesign? for that person to try to open and see if the defect happens? did you save by the library of drawings?

More
1 year 7 months ago #3883 by mairaayello
was saved like that?
Attachments:

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #3884 by Petar
So does the file load fine in PEDesign V9? Does the issue only occur once adding the lettering?

If the issue is with modifying the design in PEDesign V9 then it looks like an issue with PE-Design 9 and they would need to speak to brother.
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Petar.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds