Is Wilcom Reading any posts here?

More
1 year 10 months ago #3874 by Gsewell
I was just wondering if anyone at Wilcom looks at the posts here? I see lots of questions posted here but no responses from anyone. What is the purpose of this forum if no one responds to questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: serrot, yogisaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #3875 by antony
Well, this is community forum. Everybody can contribute, not just Wilcom staff.
In many regions, there were/are lockdowns, then there was US Election, Christmas, New Year... I guess most of our active members are just a bit too busy with other stuff.

More
1 year 10 months ago #3876 by Gsewell
Well as much as I hate Facebook, I see more responses from Brenden on the Wilcom group there than here, and a lot more responses to questions overall.

More
1 year 10 months ago #3877 by Petar
It is a community forum for everyone to answer the questions not just Wilcom. Wilcom also has a Help and Support Center help.wilcom.com/hc/en-ushere .

More
1 year 10 months ago #3886 by yogisaw
I must agree with the author of this topic. many issues are reported and have been raised by moderators but no action has been taken by product team to resolve them or incorporating those features.

I understand it take time but I am really disappointed to see small features which can be incorporated easily are still pending.

Yes, big thanks to everybody for sharing tips and their ideas.

More
1 year 10 months ago #3893 by vitordigitizing
I still waiting for feedback about Wilcom crash Outlook and web browser after open EMB.
It takes more than 1 month already.

Always Learning.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds