help with random jump stitch and/or run stitch

More
1 year 9 months ago #3926 by Gina
When I export my emb files to .pes it makes this random jump stitch. I have had customers say there's a mistake in the file, but it is not there in my original emb.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #3929 by ACE
I have the same problem when converting to pes format and the now even if the design is multi colored it shows as one color

More
1 year 8 months ago #3973 by Parinda
If you still havent find a solution for your problem,here is somthing you can try....
I guess PES format is for brother machines,First of all the original emb file.... Try save as DST ,then open that and then export it as PES file.this way you dont convert emb to pes.

More
1 year 8 months ago #3979 by Khieng
Gina i'd recommend you take a look at this post

community.wilcom.com/embroiderystudio/13...e-4-5-r2-update#3880

Below are screenshots of the files in PE-Design10. Note this problem was introduced in earlier versions of ES, you would need to re-export any existing PES files in the current version of ES to eliminate the issue.

I would suggest re-exporting the PES files in the latest version of ES and confirm with the user if the issue still happens.

More
1 year 6 months ago #4068 by Gina
The issue still exists and is making my customers unhappy :-(
Attachments:

More
1 year 6 months ago #4069 by Gina
thank you but this is not a good solution when batch converting designs for resale on a continual basis
Attachments:

More
1 year 5 months ago #4080 by Debbie
I have the same thing recently started happening.

When exporting to DST it puts a random stitch in and we have to keep unpicking it. This is not good when i am at work and doing runs of hundreds of garments.

It does not show up on my screen in EMB mode but if i load the DST it is there and even if i delete it, it comes back as soon as i save??

Any ideas as it is driving me mad and looks like i dont know what im doing, it has never happened before :(

More
1 year 5 months ago #4083 by Khieng
Hi Gina, i'd recommend you get in contact with our support team via the Wilcom help site, please attach the EMB and PES files that have the issue to the ticket so we can take a close look at what's going on.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds