saving satin stich parameters?

More
1 year 6 months ago #4043 by Flashemb
hello I'm not new to digitizing just new to ES4. I there a way to easily save a set of Parameters for satin stitch. i.e. Density, Underlay, connector length and type. when to tie in and when not to tie in etc...

So that when creating multiple section with the column A input you do not have to set all the parameters every time you draw a new section?

and if yes can you save multiples? i.e. satin 2mm, satin 5mm, Tatami w/ underlay, Tatami no underlay etc...

I have a zillion more questions but this would help me with productivity right away!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #4061 by Khieng
I'd suggest looking into create a style for what you prefer doing.

A style is a group of property settings stored under a unique name. This makes it easy to apply them to selected embroidery and lettering objects. Use the Styles toolbar to apply styles to selected objects. The tools also allow you to set and apply current settings. Styles you tag as ‘favorites’ are each assigned an icon on the toolbar.

www.wilcom.com/help/e4/es/en/index.htm#t...rm=styles&rhsyns=%20

More
1 year 6 months ago #4065 by Gina
Replied by Gina on topic saving satin stich parameters?
Did you find your answer? I think the easiest way is to use STYLES where you can create your preferred settings and save them for use later
Attachments:

More
1 year 6 months ago #4066 by Gina
Replied by Gina on topic saving satin stich parameters?
oops - I just saw this, sorry to repeat your answer :-)

More
1 year 5 months ago #4086 by Flashemb
Thank you for your responses! Styles sound similar to how it worked in my other Digitzing software!

Now I just need to figure out how to use them in ES4. Practice Practice!

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds