Column C not making Clean Corners

More
1 year 3 months ago #4088 by Flashemb
Hello let me start by saying I did not digitize this file but I have seen the same thing happen other times also. I can not figure out why ES4 some times fails to make corners correctly.

Does anyone know why its happening?

The outline of the OM in the attached files is digitized using the Colum C tool. as far as i can tell the corner nodes are straight nodes with no Bezier handles.

Look at the inside of the bottom serifs of the M they do not behave the same way that the corners at the top of the M do!

This seems totally unacceptable.

Please Help right now my only recourse is to move the stitches manually. Which works but only until I want to change the width of the outline or the size of the design.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #4115 by Flashemb
Really 3 weeks Nobody else is experiencing this issue? or does nobody else care what their embroidery looks like?

Come on guy posts about how to get connectors to not show up when printing a Proof and gets a Ticket opened for him in 3 days but Wilcom cant be bothered to address this question.

I have more issues with ES4 not drawing straight lines and corners with other tools but I was hoping to get this questions answered first!

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #4118 by serrot
hi, Just reducing the "corner fraction" to lower value like 3mm
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by serrot.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds