Corel Draw file Issue

More
1 year 4 months ago #4127 by aussie86999
I purchased Wilcom E3 a number of years ago when It was released but have never used the Corel Draw as we always outsourced our Digitising but now I wanted to check out the auto digitizing feature with the software but every time I click on the Corel tab In the top left of Wilcom this message comes up. Is anyone familiar with this and what I need to do to rectify It? My operating system Is 64 and running windows 7 professional. Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #4128 by Sam
Replied by Sam on topic Corel Draw file Issue
Hi aussie86999,

There is a FAQ about CorelDRAW Graphics related issue. Please check it out from the link below.

help.wilcom.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010...AW-X6-related-issues

Also, please make sure SP4 and SP4 hotfix of CorelDRAW X6 is installed. You may find them from the link below.

www.coreldraw.com/en/support/updates/#cdgs-x6

It may help.

Thanks,
Sam
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Sam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aussie86999

More
1 year 4 months ago #4131 by aussie86999
Replied by aussie86999 on topic Corel Draw file Issue
Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for replying and helping me I really appreciate It.

Regards
Jason

More
1 year 4 months ago #4133 by Sam
Hi Jason,

My pleasure!

So, did it work?

Thanks,
Sam

More
1 year 4 months ago #4146 by aussie86999
Hi Sam,

no I tried to Install the hotfix and It wouldn't Install and then I tried the 6.1 update and I got message below.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 - Update 1
Your update was not installed.
The installer cannot install the upgrade patch because the program being upgraded may be missing or the upgrade patch
updates a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you
have the correct upgrade patch.

My Corel Is definitely working fine on It's own and It's the one that came with my Wilcom E3 which as It starts up says 2012 If that tells us anything. Thanks again for giving me your time and help Sam I really appreciate It.

Thanks
Jason

More
1 year 4 months ago #4147 by Sam
Hi Jason,

Just want to make sure if SP4 and SP4 hotfix have been installed already. Could you please check the CorelDRAW X6 version details? If both were installed, then the version is

Version 16.4.1.1281

Thanks,
Sam

More
1 year 4 months ago #4148 by Sam
Hi Jason,

Just want to make sure if SP4 and SP4 hotfix have been installed already. Could you please check the CorelDRAW X6 version details? If both were installed, then the version is

Version 16.4.1.1281

Thanks,
Sam

More
1 year 4 months ago #4149 by aussie86999
Hey Sam,

thanks for the reply I think I have fixed It. This Is one of those roll your eyes ones but I thought I would look for the Version that you asked so I right clicked on the desktop Icon of Corel Draw and clicked on "Preferences" then "Compatability" tab then It had "run In compatibility mode with" and a drop down selection and selected Windows 7 and ticked the box and now It works.

And The only reason I found It was by accident looking for the version you asked for. Thanks so much Sam again for all the trouble and time you were willing to go through to help me It was very kind of you.

Thanks
Jason

More
1 year 4 months ago #4150 by Sam
Hi Jason,

It is great that you figured it out finally. Good to know that it is something to do with Windows "Compatibility" settings.

My pleasure!

Cheers,
Sam

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds